William T.Muir and his corrupt law firm Dunwody White and Landon resort to the most contemptible tactics to steal your money.

They are your mortal enemy This firm is a bunch of old cronies who are remnants of the dinosaur age. They barely can make their way to a computer must less know what it is. As a client, they are more dangerous than any manipulative opponent you may have. They hold you hostage to their predatory fees.

Once you hire them and they have their hooks in you, they have no intention of doing anything to resolve your matter. Their sole intention is to escalate your matter and put you in a mound of legal debt. William Muir appears to be of feeble mind when discussing your issue. He will have you repeat the facts and issues over and over as if he forgets why you hired him.

His sole purpose is to bill you for the same inane conversations that go nowhere because he intends to do nothing. In fact, he is clearly incapable of doing anything as he appears to be demented. When I finally fired William Muir and his law firm Dunwody White and Landon, I was so far into legal debt and in such a worse position on my legal matter that my life was all but destroyed. I found out after I fired him that he is married to demented Celeste Muir, a dirty judge who awards his firm obscene legal fees.

So William Muir runs many extortion rackets. He loots the assets of his clients and is an accomplice to the dirty court racket of Celeste Muir. William T Muir and Dunwody White and Landon are dangerous predators.

They should be shut down.Don't go near this firm.

Review about: Dunwody White And Landon Attorney.

I didn't like: Racketeer firm, Corrupt firm.

Had an Experience with Dunwody White And Landon?

Comments